|REGISTRATION TYPE||UNTIL 29TH FEBRUARY 2020||AFTER 29TH FEBRUARY 2020|
|HIGH INCOME COUNTRY||MEDIUM INCOME COUNTRY||LOW INCOME COUNTRY||HIGH INCOME COUNTRY||MEDIUM INCOME COUNTRY||LOW INCOME COUNTRY|
|PROFESSIONALS||€ 200||€ 170||€ 120||€ 250||€ 200||€ 150|
(MASTER OR DOCTORATE) *
|€ 150||€ 120||€ 70||€ 180||€ 150||€ 100|
|UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS (BSC) *||€ 80||€ 50||€ 20||€ 120||€ 80||€ 50|
|GROUPS OF 20 PEOPLE **||€ 2.000||X|
* Students must be full time students and must send proof of their status via registration form
** Groups must register by 29th February, 2020. One registration per group. Full payment must be made at the time of registration.
Registration fees include
- Participation in all scientific events
- Welcome drinks and coffee-breaks
- Conference bag
- High-Income Countries: Consult the World Bank List HERE
- Upper middle and middle income countries: Consult the World Bank List HERE
- Lower-Middle and Low Income Countries: Consult the World Bank List HERE
- Should you be unable to attend the conference, you may ask to be substituted by a colleague.
- Should you be unable to attend the conference and unable to be substituted by a colleague, you may ask to cancel you registration.
- For cancellations until April 30, 75% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- For cancellations after April 30, and before May 31, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds can be made for cancellations received after May 31